Asian Cooking Junior Online
KIDS AND TEEN COOKING COURSE
Cooking is a life skill that sadly not everyone has. Knowing how to cook can vastly improve our ability to save money, provide meaningfully for our family, and nutrition. But part of making healthy choices in life is knowing the skills to turn nutritious ingredients into an enjoyable meal. Getting kids to form healthy eating habits is no easy task, but by teaching them approachable skills and fun techniques, we can help pave the way.
In this course, we will work together with kids in an interactive and engaging cooking class, designed to bring approachable, fun, and nutritious recipes to your home kitchen. Our instructors will lead your kids through a variety of dishes using easily accessible ingredients from your local supermarket.
The course begins with a focus on basic, safe and fundamental cooking skills. We’ll teach them a broad spectrum of skills spanning through preparation, tasting and seasoning dishes as well as how to choose healthy options, read nutritional labels and reduce food waste. The class is suitable for kids 10-16 years old, with recommended parental supervision for kids under 16. The menu changes each term.
Enrol Now, for our 4-Week Kids And Teens Culinary Adventure.
- The class is suitable for kids 10 and above, with recommended parental supervision for kids under 16
- Learn basic and fundamental kitchen skills
- Having fun with the real-life challenge and work with fresh ingredients
- In-class discussions on food safety, local foods, sustainability, and nutrition
- Delicious and healthy meals made from scratch
- Thai - Green Chicken & Vegetable Curry, Thai Beef Salad, Rice
- Japanese - Japanese Pancake (Okonomiyaki), Chicken Teriyaki, Radish
- Vietnamese - Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad, Vegetarian Spring Rolls
- Chinese - Pork Wonton Soup, Special Fried Rice, Asian Greens
- **Vegetarian and other dietary restrictions can be accommodated, contact us for details.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU BOOK
- Children who attend online cooking classes must be participating with a parent. The parent(s) will need to buy ingredients and get the kids set up for each class. We encourage the family to cook together with your children. We recommend this course for kids 10+ which takes into consideration the attention span and technical skills of most kids that age.
- Given the kitchen set up, we cannot accept anyone with severe food allergies.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a class booking you will need to email: email@example.com
- This course is suitable for kids with all levels of cooking skills.
HOW WE RUN THE COURSE
- You can join the course at any time. Our self-guided menu means each week we will focus on a new cuisine or set of dishes.
- You have 6 months to complete the course. You can move at your own pace or in line with the class as they are posted online. Catch-up lessons can be viewed online through our platform.
- We offer online support for students moving along in this course.