For things to do in Richmond, you can't get more immersed in food culture than the Dumplings Party. Learning to make dumplings is a true culinary escapade with beginning with making the perfect dough then learn how to shape your best dumplings, get inspiration for composing your gourmet Japanese, Vietnamese and Chinese menus. You will be making pork, chicken, beef or vegetarian dumplings. You will learn to shape different types of dumplings.
Love dumplings? In this hands-on class, learn to make your own Chinese dumpling dough and a mixture of choice! Join an expert chef to learn the art of making your own handmade dumplings. Eat some of your delicious dumplings in the class and take your creations home!
- You’ll go away with full knowledge on how to make dumplings
- Taste your own delicious dumplings
- Enjoy the experience in a small and intimate group setting
- Learn tips and tricks for making dumplings and mixing ingredients
- Enjoy a fun cooking, eating and social experience
- This hands-on dumpling making experience lasts for 2 to 2.5 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration and dumpling-making and learn how to fold your favourite dumplings
- Steam your dumplings
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
- Spices - Chilli, Spring onion, Shallots, Ginger, Chinese Chives
- Seasoning and Sauce - Soy Sauce, Red Vinegar, Hoisin, Fish Sauce, Chilli Oil, Rice Wine
- Vegetables - Wongbok, Mushroom, Water Chestnuts
- Vegetarian - Carrot, Peas, Carrot, Sweet Corn, Taro or Potato, Water Chestnuts
- Meats - Pork, Chicken, Beef
- Seafood - Fish and/or Prawn for non-meat eater *
- Plus dumpling skins - made from flour
- Our Dumpling cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email email@example.com
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organized via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.