Indian Cooking Master Class
India is one of the great world cuisines, with diverse inter-ethnic subcultures and an endless repertoire of excitingly delicious curries and vegetable dishes. In this class, you'll learn how to use spices, their fundamental qualities and how to extract their optimal flavour. We'll guide you through the layered preparation of a few traditional curries, and some lively accoutrements to round out your meal. Our rotating menu of authentic Indian recipes changes with the seasons. Please note that the below menu is only a sample and is subject to seasonal availability.
- Hands-on cooking experience with a professional cooking instructor
- Explore the fundamentals utilising spices
- Create delicious and inspiring Indian dishes, to enjoy with a complimentary beer or wine
- Valuable tips and tricks, and take-home recipes are provided
- Gift vouchers available (valid for 3 years)
- Refreshments upon arrival
- All equipment provided, including an apron
- The freshest quality food and authentic ingredients provided
- A multi-course meal topped off with a glass of beer or wine
- Class recipes provided electronically
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Prawn Curry Masala
- Naan- Festival Bread
- Mint Raita- Cucumber Yoghurt
- Palak Paneer - Cottage Cheese and Spinach Curry
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on Indian cooking class experience lasts for approximately 2.5 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refreshment drink on arrival
- Cooking demonstrations guided by our Chef instructor
- The hands-on preparation of multiple courses
- A chance to socialise and enjoy the fruits of your labour, with a complimentary beverage to wash it all down
- Indian Cooking Masterclass makes a great experience for your next: Work Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking Party, Work Lunch and Dinner or Corporate Launch Event from 6-40 people. We are able to cater to dietary restrictions with advanced notice.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking, you will need to email email@example.com. You must do this at least 7 days before your scheduled class. We cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- Want to send someone in your place? Not a problem, just send us their name and contact information via email. Participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you may be eligible to take home your class ingredients after the class. Please note that this may not be possible with certain fresh meats and seafood, as per food safety guidelines in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organized via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.