Indonesian Cooking Master Class
Deliciously fun, interactive and suitable for everyone. Take home a taste of Bali Cooking plus a few secret local recipes. Sampling the local culinary delights is a highlight pre-trip to Bali or revisit Bali Cooking with post-visit cooking experience. Otao Kitchen gives food lovers of all ages and experience levels the hands-on opportunity to discover secret Balinese Cooking techniques using locally sourced ingredients in Melbourne.
Whether an individual indulgence, a couples’ bonding experience, fun family activity, corporate team building or private group cooking, this class is guaranteed to treat your taste buds while expanding your culinary skills. What better way to experience a culture than through its food. Tantalize your taste buds that takes you through Bali, finding culinary inspiration in the rich history, vibrant culture and beautiful people.
- Hands-on Indonesian Bali cooking experience with expert cooking instructor
- Explore fundamentals of cooking ingredients, spices and flavour profile
- Create delicious dishes then enjoy with complimentary beer and wine
- Listen to cooking tips and tricks and recreate the dishes at home with online recipes
- Brilliant with weekly classes, purchase gift vouchers with 3 years valid
- Refreshment drinks throughout the Indonesian Bali class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including an apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients provided
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine or beer
- Online recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
- Bumbu Merah- Fragrant Spice Paste
- Kecap Kachang- Peanut Sauce with Sweet Soy Sauce
- Ayam Satay- Grilled Turmeric Chicken Skewers
- Rendang Daging Sedap- Beef Stewed with Toasted Coconut
- Gado Gado- Steamed Vegetables with Sweet Soy Peanut Sauce
- Nasi Kuning- Turmeric Rice
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on Indonesian Balinese cooking class experience 2.5 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration of the Indian cooking class recipes by your Chef
- Chopping, rolling, folding and preparing your dishes - all hands-on
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
- Our Indonesian cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organized via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.