Italian Cooking Master Class
You will love the chance to learn to make some favourite Italian dishes, including pasta from scratch, gnocchi and ragu. Immerse yourself in Italian culture through its food, and learn more than you would just eat these dishes at a restaurant. You will work with your partner or the chef and will sit down at the communal table to eat their delicious creations afterwards.
In our Italian cooking class, we’ll start by hand made our dough for freshly made pizza and pasta. We will be exploring all the specific fresh vegetables and herbs used in Italian cuisine why they are used as well as the ingredients to create authentic Italian cuisine. You’ll then be making an array of dishes that will embrace the joys of cooking with garlic, fantastic olive oil, cheese, and cured meats. You will make fresh homemade tomato sauce, fresh pasta, seafood risotto, and your own dessert! Please note this class has gluten products but can be vegan or vegetarian-friendly. We also do a pizza-making class.
- A hands-on Italian cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Learn the fundamentals of Italian ingredients and flavours
- How to create Italian recipes yourself and to your palette
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine and beers
- The online recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
- The class is vegetarian-friendly.
- Insalata - Seasonal Salad
- Pappardelle - Fresh Egg Pasta
- Ragu Al Genovese -Stewed Beef Chuck
- Ricotta Gnocchi - Potato Dumplings, Lemon, Brown Butter, Sage
ON THE DAY
- These Italian Cooking Classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organized via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.