Japanese Cooking Master Class
The food of Japan is often based on the freshest seafood, seasonal vegetable and Japanese ways of simplicity. So we will present you with a focus on fresh seasonal produce, prepared meticulously and presented beautifully. Japanese Inspired dining is a definitely memorable experience. Too many beautiful dishes to prepare, we will work on something you can make at home. Here we will learn the most popular Japanese cooking. We offer small and friendly group lessons (hands-on) to help you learn how to make Japanese food the authentic way. Our classes cater to a range of experience levels, from beginners to advanced, and you can choose from two-hour sessions to our ultimate street food courses.
- Learn the fundamentals of Japanese ingredients and flavours
- How to create Japanese recipes yourself and to your palette
- Japanese cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Use of freshest Japanese quality food and ingredients provided
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine or beer
- Online recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on Japanese cooking class experience lasts for approximately 3 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration of the Japanese cooking class recipes by your Chef
- Chopping, rolling, folding and preparing your dishes - all hands-on
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
- Makizushi- Sushi Rolls with Seasonal Fish and Vegetables
- Dashi- Seafood Stock
- Ramen- Alkaline Noodle
- Okonomiyaki- Cabbage and Pork Pancake
- Our Japanese cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email email@example.com
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organized via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.