Melbourne Dumpling Discovery Walking Tour
Get a true taste of Melbourne’s food scene — and its delicious dumplings — on this walking tour of Chinatown. Explore this vibrant neighborhood and stop at various eateries to sample their renowned dumplings. Between bites, learn about the history of Chinese immigrants in the city and how they’ve created their own distinct “Melbourne-Chinese” cuisine. Enjoy a small-group experience with personalized attention and a chance to know your fellow dumpling lovers.
- Visit 4 handpicked venues around Melbourne’s vibrant Chinatown neighborhood
- 4 different styles of dumplings, all handmade made on-site
- Expert commentary on local dumplings and Melbourne by your local expert guide
- Test your taste buds with Melbourne’s hottest chilli sauce
- Some extra tid-bits of local history
- Enjoy a personalized, relaxed experience in this small group tour
- Start time: Wednesdays at 6pm
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours
- Distance to walk: 1.5km / 1mi
- Cost: $85.00
- Max group size: 10
- Meeting point: Cnr Flinders Lane & Elizabeth St. Outside the Persian Grill. Please ensure you book beforehand as numbers are limited.