Melbourne Foodie Discovery Walking Tour
Our Melbourne Foodie Discovery Walking Tour combines the highlights from all of our tours!
Melbourne has long been hailed as the foodie capital of Australia, and its cuisine is as diverse as the city itself. On this walking food tour, discover Melbourne’s best restaurants, coffee shops, and street food vendors with a local expert. Along the way, explore the city’s narrow laneways, historical arcades, and vibrant street art — and, of course, sample a variety of delicious foods.
- Explore the laneways and arcades that Melbourne is famous for, discovering everything from gelato to local designers and days spas
- Enjoy authentic Chinese dumplings
- Savour French style sweet treats
- Relax with a coffee at one of Melbourne’s best cafes
- Finish with a view and a glass of bubbles in a laneway bar
- Expert commentary on Melbourne’s fascinating past and incredible present.
- Small groups, relaxed style
- Start time: Mon - Sat at 1.30pm, or by request
- Tour duration: 2.5 – 3 hours
- Distance to walk: 1.5km / 1mi
- Cost: $109.00
- Max group size: 10
- Meeting point: Bourke St Mall, on the steps at the entrance to the H&M store