Melbourne Foodie Discovery Walking Tour (COVID safe)
Our Melbourne Foodie Discovery Walking Tour combines the highlights from all of our tours!
Melbourne has long been hailed as the foodie capital of Australia, and its cuisine is as diverse as the city itself. On this walking food tour, discover Melbourne’s best restaurants, coffee shops, and cheap eats with a local expert. Along the way, explore the city’s narrow laneways, historical arcades, and vibrant street art — and, of course, sample a variety of delicious foods. We've included some additional measures to make these this tour COVID 19 safe.
- Explore the laneways and arcades that Melbourne is famous for, discovering everything from gelato to local designers and days spas
- Enjoy authentic Chinese dumplings.
- Relax with a coffee at one of Melbourne’s best cafes.
- Enjoy a variety of other snacks and sweets.
- Expert commentary on Melbourne’s fascinating past and incredible present.
COVID 19 safe measures:
- We always take our health advice from the Victorian Government. This can - and does - change regularly as the situation evolves.
- Max 5 guests per group, with socially distancing measures in place, as per government restrictions on the day.
- Hand sanitiser provided by tour guide.
- Bars aren’t open yet in Melbourne, but as soon as they are we’ll include an optional drink upgrade.
- Start time: Mon, Thurs, Fri at 1.30pm, or by request
- Tour duration: 2.5 – 3 hours
- Distance to walk: 1.5km / 1mi
- Cost: $99.00
- Max group size: 5
- Meeting point: Bourke St Mall, on the steps of 'Melbourne's GPO' building at the entrance to the H&M store.