Pizza Making Party
Why don't team up with friends, family, and colleagues for a massive pizza-making party? Learning to make pizza in the back yard is a true Aussie homemade culinary adventure with beginning with making the perfect dough then learn how to shape your best bases, get inspiration for composing your gourmet pizza filling.
Discover our secret recipe to the perfect stone-baked pizza! While you learn how to make Italian pizza dough from scratch, our staff will be on hand to help the drinks flowing and the party going. Then, get ready to throw some dough! Show off your best dough-tossing skills, as you compete against your mate in the ultimate #BiggerTosser #otaokitchen challenge. Once you’ve topped your pizza with your favourite Italian ingredients, we’ll place it in our new Gozney oven - cooking the pizzas @500.degree for 90 seconds. Now you want to take take the oven home - a la the authentic Neapolitan way! We cater for gluten-free, vegan and dairy-free pizza buddies.
- Learn to craft your own pizza dough from scratch
- Taste a variety of delicious topping combinations
- Enjoy the pizza experience in a small and intimate group setting
- Learn tips and tricks for making pizzas and ovens
- Enjoy a fun cooking, eating and social experience
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on pizza making experience lasts for 2 to 2.5hours using our dough for up to 3 pizzas
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration and pizza dough making and learn how to toss your dough. Cook your pizzas.
- Eat together at the end with a couple of glasses of wine.
- Pack home pizzas and dough - take your boxes
- Neapolitan Pizza Dough
- Salsa di Pomodoro (Tomato Sauce)
- Insalata- (Seasonal Salad)
- Passion Fruit Lemonade
- Pizza Stagioni- Pizza with Seasonal Toppings
- Pizza making classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organize This Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue for 40+ people.
- We made the dough before for the best pizza base. You will make a dough by hand however the dough can go home with you for later pizza. We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organized via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.