PS Canberra Cruise - 1 Hr Murray River Sightseeing
Enjoy a PS Canberra Cruise and enjoy the sights and sounds of the Murray River. PS Canberra is the oldest riverboat in the Murray River Paddlesteamer fleet. Having celebrated her century in August 2013, the PS Canberra has been taking tourists on cruises along the Murray since 1944. Now with 106 years of working life under her hull and having carried hundreds of thousands of people, the PS Canberra is one of the most travelled boats on the Murray River.
- All kids, big and small have the opportunity to steer the paddlesteamer and receive a Free Skippers Certificate. (not available currently)
- Watch the engineer stoke the Steam Engine with Redgum wood
- Fully enclosed and open areas (perfect for family & group gatherings)
- Wide viewing windows to see the paddlewheels
- Skipper's commentary of the historic Port and its unique paddleboat fleet
- Kiosk on board (not available currently)
- Fully licensed bar (not available currently)
- Toilet facilities (not available currently)
- Easy access on and off the vessel
All boats commence boarding 15 minutes prior to departure from Berth 2 Riverboat Dock, Watson Street, Echuca. (View Google Map for location and directions).
You can also visit our Ticket Office and Gift Shop at 57 Murray Esplanade in the Port of Echuca.
For current COVID-19 operating procedures, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
PS Canberra is a Non Smoking Environment