Spanish Cooking Master Class
In our Spanish cooking class, will explore freshest ingredients with traditional cooking techniques. Spain is a country of outstanding culture and a special place for foods and we encourage you to have a taste of it. Discover the secrets in creating Spanish dishes while you enjoy the custom of sharing food in a relaxed way around the table. Whether you're looking for a gourmet session, fun cooking lesson or a private gathering with your friends and family or work we'll surprise you with unforgettable cooking experience.
- A hands-on Spanish cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Learn the fundamentals of Spanish ingredients and flavors
- How to create Spanish recipes yourself and to your palette
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine and beers
- The online recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on experience lasts for approximately 3 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration of the Spanish Cooking Class Recipes by your Chef
- Tastings, making your entree, mains, salads, desserts
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
- Tortilla De Patatas- Potato Omelette
- Calmares y Chorizo con Romesco- Squid
- Paella Valenciana - Rice with Seasonal Seafood
- Romesco- Capsicum Sauce
- Spanish cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organize This Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email email@example.com. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organized via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.