Thai Cooking Master Class
Enjoying visiting Thai restaurants and imagine that you can make these beautiful Thai healthy dishes at home to share with your friends and family? A visit to Otao kitchen Thai cooking school is a must-do thing to do at the weekend. Our Thai cooking experience will include an introduction to Thai ingredients and its flavours and a chance to prepare and cook your own dishes. Our Thai cooking lesson also includes refresher, beer and wine, and online recipes and ends with a communal lunch or dinner consisting of your hard work.
- A hands-on Thai cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Learn the fundamentals of Thai ingredients and flavours
- How to create the recipes yourself and to your palette
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine
- The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on experience lasts for approximately 3 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration of the Thai Cooking Class recipes by your Chef
- Tastings, making your entree, mains, salads, desserts
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
- Phrik Nam Plaa- Fish Sauce Dressing
- Kaeng Khiao Wan - Green Curry Paste or
- Kaeng Phet- Red Curry Paste
- Tod Man Khao Pod - Fried Corn Fritters
- Som Tam - Green Papaya Salad
- Kaeng Khiao Wan Kai - Green Curry Chicken or
- Kaeng Phed Phet Yang- Red Curry Duck
THAI ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS
- Sauces - Fish sauce, soy sauce, sweet chilli, chilli sauce, rice vinegar, shrimp paste, coconut cream, and milk
- Spices - Dry chilli, cumin, coriander seeds, cinnamon, cardamon, slaked lime
- Fresh spices - chilli, ginger, galangal, garlic, kaffir lime leaf, coriander roots, lemongrass, shallot, pandan
- Herbs - Vietnamese mints, Thai basil, spring onion, mint, perilla, Chinese chives
- Vegetable and Fruit - pineapple, sprouts, red cabbage, carrot, daikon, cabbage, papaya, wong bok, mushroom, tofu, iceberg, Thai eggplant, mango, banana
- Meat and Seafood - chicken, beef, pork neck, duck, shrimp
- Dry Goods and Starch - palm sugar, dry shallot, rice stick, sugar, pepper, salt, peanut (option), tomato paste, dry shrimp
- Thai cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organize this Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue for 50+ people.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email email@example.com
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organized via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms before booking.