The Ultimate Virtual Cooking Party
Your at-home Asian cooking online is delicious, fun, imaginative. You will be making foods and drink and share with your partner, your family, your kids and your friends. This aims to empower people to connect through back-to-the-basic ways of making foods and drinks. Our chef will engage in home cooking with interaction, fun, and even deeper connection. Cooking is a wonderful way to spend time together and if you’d like to get a “taste” of what of a dish, now is the time to cook! Great for people who live away from each other to entertain, cook, share and celebrate.
- You’ll go away with the best tips and tricks for making the foods
- Taste a variety of delicious canapés
- Enjoy the experience in a small and intimate group setting
- Learn to showcase ingredients with local meat and seafood options plus seasonal produce
- Enjoy a fun cooking, eating and social experience
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on experience lasts for approximately 2-2.5 hours
- The cooking or making part is about 45 minutes.
- We will send the shopping list and recipe ahead of the class.
- Please put required ingredients (weighted or measured) for each menu item on its own tray so you can cook more efficiently while online.
- For 2 hour-class you can make 2 dishes comfortable
- Demonstration of the food and drink with recipes by your Chef over Zoom meeting
- Chopping, rolling, folding and preparing your creation all hands-on
- Cheers together at the end with team members to share their creation
TIME AND DATE
- Monday-Sunday starts at 10 am 2 pm or 6 pm
- Let us know your menu and dietary and we will come back to see whether it is doable
- Our menus above are designed with an average supermarket offering
- We can work with your menu items, however, we will need to develop a recipe for it plus we may have to send you some special ingredients - extra charge ingredients, postage and chef time $55/hr.
- Allow 1 hour for you to sort, measure and weigh the ingredients
- Let us know a couple of date/time choice so we can book you in and confirm
- Nuoc Cham - Fish dipping sauce dip
- Chả giò - Spring rolls - Vegetarian or Pork
- Pho Ga Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup
- Goi Ga Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Steam rice, pork chop, Vietnamese pickles
- Thai Cooking
- Kaeng -Thai Curry Paste
- Nam Tok- Waterfall Beef Salad
- Kaeng Khia Wan - Green Curry Chicken
- Kaeng Phed Phet Yang- Yellow Curry Duck
- Tom Yam- Sweet and Sour Coconut Soup
- Chao Fan- Cantonese Fried Rice
- Hun Tun Tang- Wonton Soup
- Jiaozi- Pork Dumplings
- Hokkien Mee- Stir Fried Noodles with Bok Choy
- Prawn Masala
- Aloo Gobi - Cauliflower, Potato Curry
- Naan Roti- Flatbread
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Indonesian Cooking
- Larb Mu- Stir-fried Pork Mince
- Pepes Ikan -Steamed Fish with Curry Paste
- Bumbu Merah- Red Spice Paste
- Satay Ayam- Grilled Turmeric Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce
- Nasi Kunning- Turmeric Rice
More menu to come!
- Our virtual cooking classes are a perfect solution for your home cooking or cooking parties. Power by Zoom for up to 100 guests.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email email@example.com so we can send a substitute for people.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.