Vegan Cooking Master Class
Join us with this plant-based cooking workshop to discover the smell, touch, taste of the flavour of vegan cookings from India to Japan. Take home your best vegan meal plans and cook up delicious dishes. Combine our traditional vegetarian and vegan food understanding with time spending with your chef to perfect your home cooking to its best. This workshop is designed for anyone who enjoys either cooking at home to a high standard and is interested in a thorough grounding on vegetarian or for aspiring chefs or chefs already working in the industry who are looking to expand their vegetarian repertoire. Given the intensity of this course, it is limited to 8-12 guests only.
- Learn fundamental kitchen and cooking skills
- Delicious and healthy meals made from scratch each day
- Enjoy the cooking experience in a small and intimate group setting
- Learn tips and tricks for cooking at home
- Enjoy a fun cooking, eating and social experience with complimentary wine and beer
ON THE DAY
- Guests will be given kitchen orientation guiding them through basic kitchen techniques.
- A chef will make the introduction then we will go over the lesson content of the day. You are required to work with one another in the class.
- After that, the guests will go prep and start the process of making the dishes. You will have a meal and leftovers can be packed up to go home.
- The guests will be expected to clean their section and organize their areas
- Each month will run on different cuisines. See the sample menus below.
LESSON 1 - JAPANESE COOKING
- Chirashi Sushi- Colourful Sushi Rice
- Yaki Ganmodoki - Pan-fried Tofu Cakes
- Kenchin-Jiru- Root Vegetable Stew
- Ingen Horensou Goma Ae- Green Beans or Spinach in Sesame Sauce
- Nasu Miso Itame- Eggplant Stir-Fried with Miso
- Tsukemono (Seasonal Japanese pickles)
LESSON 2 - KOREAN COOKING
- Yeonnik-bap - Sticky Rice Wrapped in Lotus Leaf
- Saeng-Baechu-Doenjang-Guk - Soup with Bean Paste and Wombok
- Oi-Baek-Kimchi- White Cucumber Kimchi
- Danhobak-Bokkeum- Stir-Fried Kabocha Pumpkin and Broccolini
- Mul-Naeng Myeon- Cold Buckwheat Noodles with Broth
LESSON 3 – VIETNAMESE COOKING
Mar Jul Nov
- Nuoc Cham- Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce
- Banh It Tran- Steamed Rice and Mungbean Dumplings
- Goi Cuon- Rice Paper Rolls with Seasonal Vegetables
- Dau Phu Xot Ca Chua – Tofu in Tomato Sauce with Herbs
- Pho Chay - Vietnamese traditional noodle Pho
LESSON 4 - INDIAN COOKING
Apr Aug Dec
- Garlic-sesame Naan Bread
- Turmeric-Mango Lassi
- Palak Paneer- Spinach Curry with Tofu
- Nasi Kuning- Turmeric Rice
- Chickpea and Tamarind ‘Vindaloo’
- Vegan cooking is perfect for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email email@example.com
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a booking you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You must do this at least 7 days before your class to cancel or reschedule. We are sorry that we cannot refund or rebook any cancellations made online or in-person after this time.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend. Alternatively, if you provide notice prior to the class, you are welcome to collect the ingredients and online recipe to take home with you after the class. Please note that this may not be possible as fresh meats and seafood in all cases and you should call 0408 217 899 to check with the chef team. This cannot be organized via email.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms.