Whale Watching - EX Brisbane (No Meals)
Of all the great whales, the Humpback is the most surface active displaying behaviour that will not only inspire you but leave you in awe. There quite clearly is no better place to observe the mighty Humpback Whales than Brisbane’s Moreton Bay, acknowledged as one of the world’s best whale watching destinations in the world.
Your Captain Kerry Lopez, is recognised as the only female Captain that owns and skippers a whale watching venture in the South Pacific rim. Kerry's skilled and dedicated friendly crew will assure you an unforgettable whale watching adventure
Look on in awe as these amazing gentle giants relax in your company, breach, blow and play all within metres from the boat. Located 30 minutes north of the Brisbane CBD on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula, we are pleased to offer guests a luxury full day’s whale watching adventure on the magnificent vessel 'Eye Spy' with the following inclusions:
· Return bus transfers from the Brisbane (select from range of hotel locations and pickups)
· Boarding commences at 9.00am for a 10.00m departure
· Returns back to the Redcliffe Jetty at 2.30pm
· Extensive and informative commentary
· A portion of every ticket is donated to ongoing whale research with various whale organisations
· A licensed bar, snack and souvenir counter is available
· Wheelchair accessible
· Tours operate daily from June to November (weather permitting)
As an Eco Accredited Company, we believe thatproviding people with an opportunity to witness these amazing creatures first hand, not only puts a lot of smiles on guests faces but offers an increased awareness of the beauty of nature and the need to nurture our precious wildlife.
PLEASE NOTE - This option does not include any meals through out the day and NO FOOD can be brought on board. You are welcome to purchase from the snack bar which includes coffees, chips, chocolates, cold drinks and ice creams.
*Infants will be charged $30.00 for the bus transfer service